Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Sessional Counselling Positions (P/T)
Sessional Counselling Positions (part time)
£15.00 per hour
GASPED (Greater Awareness and Support for Parents Encountering Drugs)
...is looking for a number of sessional workers to provide therapeutic support to clients who are affected by the issues of drugs and alcohol.
The posts will be based at Dewsbury and Wakefield (hours to be confirmed).
To apply for one of these posts you will need:
- PG Diploma in Counselling
- A minimum of 3 years post Diploma client experience including Client Initial Assessments
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- BACP Accreditation or working towards Accreditation
- Excellent organisational skills
- To be a team player, excellent communicator and flexible in approach and attitude.
An understanding of the issues surrounding drugs and alcohol may be an advantage.
To apply please contact:
Wakefield Resource Centre on 01924 787501
or e-mail email@example.com
for an application form.
Registered Charity No 1072174
Company Limited by Guarantee 3580793